Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Nautical anchor bracelet

Nautical anchor bracelet



J.Crew stripe top / Michael Stars / Sole Society wedge heels / Blu Bijoux anchor charm / Steve Madden Flipper | Piperlime

Found this anchor rope bracelet online and loved the summer nautical feeling it had and couldn't wait to build an outfit around it.  Sometimes when getting dressed, I pick one statement piece and go from there.  Other times, it's shoes, or a shirt.  This bracelet was my main point of interest this time and thought a perfect striped shirt would pair perfectly.  I haven't ordered anything from Sole Society as of yet, but I'm dying to.  They have such great looking shoes that I'm dying to own.  A purchase might be in my near future.   

Are you feeling the nautical trend?

~LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!