Friday, June 22, 2012
2012 Summer goals...
I see some bloggers have set some goals for themselves for the summer. I thought it was a good idea to put some down on paper, this way I can see what I'm working with.
- join some clubs, like cooks and books or a book club, or soccer league or softball league.
- meet new people, a girl could always use more girlfriends to hang out with that live in the area.
- find something part time to make extra money to pay off wedding debt quickly
- find more summer salad recipes to try out on the husband (husband sounds so weird to me haha)
- start reading more
- buy a lamp for my side of the bed, so I can read before bed again, I miss that.
- take some road trips to get away on the weekends.
- find a beach to take Bailey (my dog) to.
- BBQ with friends
- sell all my wedding decor, to put the money towards debt.
- stay off the computer right before bed, hubby thinks it's what causing my lack of sleep.
- Win the HONEYMOON from TLC's 4 weddings show, fingers crossed, I find out in July.
Turns out, I have more than I thought....
What are your summer goals??
Side note: Did anyone watch Snooki and J-Wow's new show?? I forgot to set my DVR, so I'm hoping to catch it this weekend... Also, I saw that Bethany Frankel's new daytime show started, any good???