Saturday, August 25, 2012

Men's Fall shoes...

I figured I'd suggested some good lookin shoes for men's fall style too.  Some are casual, and some are a little more dressy, but all can be worn with a good pair of jeans and a button up. Make it more casual by throwing on a thin zip up sweatshirt, or leave it off for a more dressy look.

KUSTOM KENNETT SHOE$29.99 swell.com ON SALE

ONEILL SURF TURKEY LOW SHOE$29.99 swell.com ON SALE (cheaper version of Sanuk's)

KUSTOM NEUTRAL SHOE$34.99 swell.com ON SALE

ELEMENT HAMPTON BOOT$79.99 swell.com ON SALE
Børn 'Stewie' Slip-On$44.90 nordstrom.com ON SALE

 Timberland Earthkeepers® Moc Toe Work Boot (Men)$49.90 nordstrom.com and HOT!!
Onitsuka Tiger™ 'Kohaku' Sneaker (Men)$74.90 nordstrom.com (I can totally see my bro-in-law rockin these)
Original Penguin 'Moby' High Top Sneaker$59.90 nordstrom.com (why? because guys need a pop of color too!)

Hope this helps! I know I pick up a lot of my hubby's wardrobe while I'm shopping for myself so, I figured others prob do too. 

Happy shopping! 

~LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!