Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rainy Workday

Rainy Workday



J.Crew j crew / Old Navy tailored dress shirt / Trench coat / CatWorld cropped pants / Kirra / Bakers shoulder bag / Collar necklace / Brooks Brothers 

Since Sandy came busting through the Northeast, I thought it was only fitting to post an outfit similar to what I will be wearing to work tomorrow.  The weather is windy and cloudy with some light showers now that the storm has passed through.  We lucked out by not losing power, but many roads are closed and I have been working from home the last 2 days.  
A trench coat is something to always have on hand, and adds some style to a rather ordinary outfit.  Also, I will throw on a statement necklace to add that extra put together look I like to have. 
Hope everyone is safe and you get your power back ASAP! 

~LC
  

1 comment:

Look forward to hearing from you!