Saturday, October 20, 2012

What to wear with...... Chunky Orange Necklace!

What to wear with...... Chunky Orange Necklace!



525 America / H&M long shirt, $48 / J.Crew knit cardigan / Red blouse / LOFT pants / rag & bone/JEAN high waisted jeans / Polka dot pants / Leather shoes / n.d.c. leather shoes / Flat shoes / Charlotte Russe high heel shoes / Rocket Dog leopard print flat / Nine West / Chunky necklace / Neon Orange Metal Chunky Bib Chain Choker Necklace N58 | eBay / Gold GP Orange Beads Chunky Bib Chain Choker Necklace K1875 | eBay

 I had a request of what to wear with a chunky orange necklace.  I'm not sure what it looks like so I picked 3 out. When I think of orange, my first reaction is to pair it with Navy blue/dark gray or brown.  So, I chose the first outfit which is also my favorite.  Chose 2 pair of shoes that I thought would work for play (gray wedges) and then the office (metal cap toe).  Also threw in some other outfits playing around with patterns and work attire.  All of the other shoes I felt would work for work.  Loving the Topshop Galaxy studded high heels on the right! 

Enjoy! 
~LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!