Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Outfit Possibility

Thanksgiving Outfit Possibility



LOFT crop top / Herringbone jacket / LOFT ankle pants / Flat shoes / ALDO clutch purse / Tory Burch / Juicy Couture 

Trying to figure out if I want to dress up a little for Turkey day, or go casual.  I'm going to take you with me for a few days til I figure it out.  These ankle pants are on sale and I'm loving the color... pair with darker colors/thicker materials for Fall, and lighter colors/materials for Spring.  Since I will be at my brother's house, and most likely playing with the kids... I decided to go with flats.  I would add this herringbone blazer if it's super cold... and might not wear an everyday purse, might use a special one instead...... 
ok, until tomorrow's outfit.... what do you think of this one? 

~LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!