Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Winning Thanksgiving outfit is.......

Thanks everyone for their input both on Facebook and on the blog.  I've decided to go with outfit #4.  I think I will be most comfortable in this outfit and also after thinking it, I don't want to be over dressed.  I think when you are going to get-together, you have to think about who is hosting.  Does this person always make it a fancy affair, or is it more laid back/casual.  We're headed to my brother's house for Turkey Day, and they are a very laid back couple.  So, if the hostess with the mostess will be wearing jeans, then I'm not showing up in outfit #3. Ya dig? 

 If you want to see the options again, you can go here: 1, 2, 3, 4

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and safe travels!! 

~LC
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!