Monday, January 28, 2013

First Day of Work

First Day of Work



Sofie vneck sweater / Sheer shirt / GAP tall pants / H&M pointy-toe pumps, $47 / Zippered tote bag / Marc by Marc Jacobs marc jacobs jewelry / Givenchy faux pearl necklace / Talbots 

This is what I wore today to my first day of work....  I received an awesome necklace for my birthday, but decided to hold off on wearing it for my first day since it is leopard print! hehe  BUT, you will be seeing it soon because I'm dying to wear it! I decided to go with pearls, since they are classy and a little more professional.  But, showing up to work, everyone was dressed sort of different.  My boss was in a suit, I wore this, my coworker wore a pencil skirt and peplum top, another manager wore server-type black shoes, nylons, black skirt and messy black shirt and another person wore a sweater dress.... So, I'm still trying to figure this place out.  Hoping we get to participate in  casual Friday's, fingers crossed.  Excited for tomorrow!
Hope everyone has a great week!

~LC
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!