Sunday, January 27, 2013

Birthday suit......

Birthday suit......



Sequin top / Topshop tall jacket / Old Navy / ASOS shoes / Black clutch / Marc by Marc Jacobs golden watch / Wet Seal rhinestone jewelry / Drop earrings

Last night I had family and friends meets us for dinner and drinks for my birthday.  It was such a good time and was much needed after a stressful week at work.  It was also my last week working there.  Since I was the birthday girl, I wanted to be on the dressier sided.  I originally had cobalt blue crop pants, but it just didn't feel right.  So, I chose my "never fail" red skinnies and sequin top and threw on my casual black blazer.  An arm party and your favorite watch and you are ready for a night out!  
Monday I start my new job.... stay tuned for what I wore this week! 

~LC
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!