Monday, May 13, 2013

Beach Day- Anniversary Trip

Beach Day



EAST indian tunic, $86 / LOFT bandeau tankini / LOFT two piece / LOFT swimwear / Accessorize flat shoes / Tory Burch tote bag / Dean Davidson , $140 / Forever 21 fedora

Our anniversary is Memorial Day weekend and we are heading to Cape Cod!  We're so excited to get away, much needed!  We're going to rent bikes to ride around Hyannis, maybe take the speed ferry to Nantucket for a day and eat some awesome seafood!! I'm starting to go through my summer stuff to see what I have and what I want to purchase.  Loving these two bathing suits, might be purchasing!!  I already have my fedora and fun sandals ready to go!  
Any getaway plans coming up??  Let me help you plan!! 

~LC  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!