Sunday, July 21, 2013

Neutrals with a statement shoe from Nordstroms Sale!

Neutrals with a statement shoe from Nordstroms Sale!



Chiffon shirt / H&M blazer, $38 / H&M skirt, $23 / Enzo Angiolini almond toe shoes / Steven by Steve Madden handbag / Nina white pearl necklace / Dean Davidson post earrings, $140

If I wasn't saving for our next trip, I would totally be purchasing a lot from the Nordstroms Anniversary Sale.  These statement leopard ankle strap heels would be the first thing in my shopping cart!  I def. would wear these to work, and I would pair it with a white blazer and white handbag for summer.  They are so versitile, you can wear them with skinny jeans, boyfriends jeans and short shorts for going out too.  Can't wait to pair them with darker bold colors in the Fall.
How would you style these statement heels? 

~LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!