Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer prints and a hot watch!

Summer prints and a hot watch!



Tinley Road sleeveless top / Gap jeans / Seychelles wedge sandals / MICHAEL Michael Kors , $470 / Michael Kors jewelry

This outfit is a little bit corporate and a little bit rocker.  I love mixing pieces that are a little daring for my corporate workplace.  This Michael Kors Runway double strap watch is the perfect item to wear to make any boring outfit more fun.  I can see myself wearing this to work when I don't have any face-to-face meetings and will just be at my desk all day.  Comfortable wedges are another staple item when running around the office and they still look super cute!  This outfit would be perfect for teachers as well, and since school's out, I guess I'm talking about summer school haha.

Would you wear this to work?

~LC
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!