Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Striped cardigan- 2 ways

Striped cardigan- 2 ways



Gap red stripe cardigan / 7 For All mankind / LOFT capri / Jessica Simpson pumps / ASOS handbag / Melie Bianco shoulder bag / BaubleBar ivory necklace / J.Crew brown leather belt / Pour La Victoire Mai

Today I found this fun striped cardigan from Gap (I'm on a Gap kick lately I guess) and I decided to show how to style it dressed up for work, and dressed down for a casual Friday.  For work a normal workday, I paired it with a pair of black crop pants and mixed print with a leopard belt.  When mixing prints, try to stay neutral everywhere else.  That's why I chose a neutral purse and shoes.  For a casual Friday outfit, I paired it with a pair of skinny jeans and comfortable Jessica Simpson wedges.  Both outfits can rock this Baublebar statement necklace, need to get my hands on this one! 
How would you wear this striped cardigan??

~LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!