Friday, September 20, 2013

Friend's Bday- a night out!

Friend's Bday- a night out!



Gap top / 7 For All mankind / Shoes / Zara tote bag / GUESS watch / BaubleBar necklace / Butter London shiny lip gloss, $26 / Clair Beauty hair styling tool

One of my best girlfriends' bday's is coming up and she decided that a bunch of her closest friends and significant others will do dinner and a comedy show to help her celebrate.  I can't wait to go out with everyone and celebrate my bestie! Here's what I'm thinking of wearing.  A flowy top and some skinny jeans.  Statement necklace (would you expect anything less?) and a pair of hot pumps!  Depending on the day, and if I'm due for a hair wash or not, I'll do a cute bump and some curls, or a blowout. 

What would you wear for a bestie's night out?

~LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!