Saturday, November 16, 2013

Holiday Party at Work

Holiday Party at Work



LOFT petite peplum top / LOFT petite skirt / Enzo Angiolini leather shoes / Michael Kors stainless steel jewelry / Stella Dot long necklace / Stella Dot adjustable knot bracelet / Stella Dot stella dot jewelry / Essie nail polish

With the Holidays coming up, I'm slowly starting to think about what to wear to certain events/parties.  Mid Dec. I have my Holiday party at work.  It's from 5-9, so I will be going straight from the office.  I don't really want to wear a cocktail dress all day while sitting in front of a computer, and don't feel like bringing an outfit to change, that just sounds a little too high maintenance for me.  So, this black peplum top and mustard pencil skirt, (you can also wear a red pencil skirt if you want to feel more "tis the season") is perfect to wear from office to party.  I wouldn't change a thing. None of this changing out pieces stuff, strictly as is! 
What will you wear to your company Holiday party?

~LC
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!