Thursday, February 13, 2014

Romp it!

Romp it!



Jumpsuit / Sam Edelman pumps / Stella Dot coin purse / Stella Dot bracelet / Stella & Dot stud earrings / Stella Dot accessory / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics lip gloss

Saturday night I'm having a redo for my bday get together.  It got snowed out last month and I rescheduled for this Saturday night!  I'm excited for all my favorites to be together, minus a few that can't make it :(  I was thinking about wearing a LBD, but then I saw this cute romper from Lulu's and thought hmmmm this would be fuuuuuun!  So, if I go with this, this is how I'm going to style it.  Lately, I'm all about edgy rocker-ish type jewels, so these pieces from Stella & Dot are the perfect find!  and these pumps!?!!?! I can't even....  these are my next purchase! 

~LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!