Saturday, January 3, 2015

Casual Date Night with a Girlfriend

Casual Date Night



Tart green hooded cape / 7 For All Mankind clothing / Steven by Steve Madden low heel wedge boots / Topshop handbag, $94 / Bulova wrist watch / Stella Dot pave chain bracelet / Stella Dot pave spike bracelet / Kohl jewelry / LOFT black infinity scarf

Looking forward to this weekend even though I had this past week off.  We have a Post Holiday- ugly sweater party tonight that I'm not so excited about.  The only reason I'm not excited is because my ugly sweater is soooo ugly! It ain't got no alibi!  I mean some sweaters are ugly cute, but not mine!  So gross!  I'll post it to show you.
Any way, last night I met a girlfriend out for a drink.  We haven't hung out in about 2 weeks, so we needed to get together and catch up!  It's still freezing in NY so this poncho was the first thing I pulled from my closet and then everything else was styled around this.  How cute is this, from Nordstrom Rack!  
Ponchos are great to style for any size lady, this also works well for preggo ladies also!
What item in your closet is your go-to for cold weather??   

~LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!