Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lady in Red...... details!

Lady in Red...... details!



Peplum sweater / Banana Republic striped pencil skirt / Clutch / Kate Spade watch / Stella & Dot preppy jewelry / Stella & Dot earrings / Clinique lip treatment

A few nights ago I went to a Stella & Dot jewelry party.  I loved a ton of pieces that Stella & Dot has, so much that I'm really thinking about becoming a stylist with them.  I purchased the "renegade" bracelet and can't wait until it's at my door!  I had about 10 other wishlist items that my Stylist took note of and is going to email my hubby my wishlist, so he can get me some things for Xmas and my bday in January.  I thought that was such a great idea!  This is also good if I become a S&D Stylist, I know exactly what I'm going to add to my collection to bring to trunk shows.  Anyway, I selected this fun red Stella & Dot statement necklace and cz studs to style for work with a fun striped skirt and black peplum top.  
How would you wear this statement necklace??

~LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!