Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Great maternity clothes online

This post is for my preggo ladies!  I just found the cutest online maternity clothes website.  They also have their line sold in select stores throughout the U.S.  Supercute, trendy clothes, career style, and summer dresses!  A ton of their stuff is on sale now.  I have an account with Zulily, (click the link for an invite) which if you don't know, are daily deals for Mom's, Babies and Kids.  I have 6 nieces and nephews so I sometimes find cute things for them there.  So, I received my daily email and on there was this super cute girl pictured as one of the deals.  

 

  So I thought, hmm let me check this out.  This brought me to Everly Grey Maternity.  Here are some more examples of cuteness that if I was preggo would totally buy! 

$33, yes please!

$33 yup!

$51 for work

$24 cute with white skinnies
$40 super cute bomber jacket

Check it out!  Let me know what you think! 

1 comment:

  1. Great picks, I'd definitely wear these if I was pregnant, I like the stripes and especially the bomber jacket. Following you now and thanks for your sweet comment

    xoxo from San Francisco
    ~Dale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from you!