Monday, April 2, 2012

Next Trend- Malachite Print

So I'm going to jump right to it and predict something.  With print being a BIG fashion trend this season, I'm thinking the next big print, after the chevron hype and the aztec hype wears thin, it will be Malachite.

It might be a little too "Runway-ish" right now, but I think you can totally dress this down for the office, as a wedding guest or a fun night out.  Some examples:





This dress is super cute from Nordstroms and to style this for a wedding, I would do a nude closed toe pump and bright orange clutch.  For work, I would do nude peep toe, or black sling backs with a black blazer.  For a night out, strap on some strappy pewter heels and some studs, delicate silver bracelets, and a bright orange clutch and you are HOT!











This dress from Zappos can be rocked as casual or a night out, def not for the office. I would to brown strappy flat sandals or dress it up with some black heels and silver earrings only.











Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!