Monday, April 23, 2012

The Perfect Blazer

While doing a little online browsing, I came across this Nordstrom's Gibson Blazer and thought it would be perfect to add to my wardrobe after the wedding.  Priced at $88, it's cheaper than Zara Blazers and to me, just as nice.  It comes in green, tan, white, orange and blue.  All colors perfect for spring!  Super cute polka dots on the rolled up sleeves!  Dress this down with jeans and a statement necklace or dress it up for work with a button down and pencil skirt or skinny trousers or over a dress.




I went ahead and made an example for ya.  All prices are pretty reasonable too!  This I would wear Casual Friday at work.

Casual Friday at work

Casual Friday at work by fitfashlife featuring long sleeve blouses

What do you think?  Would you rock it? 

Happy Monday! 

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping." 

1 comment:

Look forward to hearing from you!