Friday, December 20, 2013

Visiting Friends

Visiting Friends



Yellow top / H m poncho, $41 / Gap destroyed jeans / Naturalizer zip boots / ASOS satchel bag / Kate Spade bracelet jewelry / Stella Dot silver and gold jewelry / Stella Dot bracelets bangle

During the Holidays, hubby and I like to stop by friends houses for a visit.  Most of our friends have kids, so we usually are the ones to head to their house for a visit, instead of hosting.  I want to be cozy when I visit friends because I'm usually sitting on the floor playing with the kiddos, or rough housing with the family dog.  Simple sweater, skinnies and riding boots are the perfect combo for being casual, yet still looking put together (I have these riding boots and I highly recommend them, super comfy and perfect brown color).  Add some dangle earrings for a dressier look. 
What do you wear to visit friends? 

~LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!