Thursday, December 19, 2013

Going to see the Tree.

Going to see the Tree.



J Crew merino sweater / Jack BB Dakota army green parka / 7 For All Mankind clothing / Fergie black over knee boots / Topshop black crocodile handbag / Kate Spade stainless steel watch / Stella Dot sparkle jewelry / Subtle Luxury knit scarve

Christmas week, hubby and I are planning to have a date day in NYC and going to go check out the tree and Rockefeller Center.  I have a few things on my list on what I want to do, and most of it includes walking around everywhere.  So, heels are not an option.  I'm liking these flat over the knee black boots,  they are cute even though they don't have a heel.  Walking around the city, it's going to be chilly so a cute warm jacket and snood are a must.  Dressing the outfit up a bit with fun earrings.  Since I'm going to be covered up, no need to wear an arm party or necklace, for fear of them breaking or losing them.  
What would you wear while walking around NYC? 

~LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!