Thursday, September 6, 2012

Deals on Leopard Flats

Deals on Leopard Flats



Nongli leopard print shoes / Leopard shoes / Charlotte Russe flat / Rocket Dog leopard shoes / Leopard shoes / Leopard shoes / ALDO shoes / Forever 21 leopard print shoes / Leopard


At the request of one of my readers, I went ahead and found a bunch of leopard flats that were under $50.  Enjoy and your welcome!  

PS, don't forget to tune in to TLC's Four Weddings at 9pm tonight..... you might see a familiar blogger.  I make my TV debut!!!! 

PSS..... since it's NY Fashion Week, I'll be heading to Neiman Marcus in the Westchester Mall tonight to meet up with blogger StacyKnows to check out the scene.  I'll report back in another post.

~LC  
 

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! I love the ones from Aldo....I just might have to pick up this pair. CH

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from you!