Friday, September 28, 2012

Mens: Office to Happy Hour

Mens: Office to Happy Hour



BKE bootcut jeans / Onitsuka Tiger™ 'Kohaku' Sneaker (Men) / CHECKED FITTED MILITARY SHIRT at Express / MERINO WOOL CREW NECK SWEATER at Express / Cole Haan Air Colton Winter Chukka at Zappos.com / Vestal Gearhead Polished Black/Black/Black - Zappos.com Free Shipping...

Just bought my hubby this shirt, love it and it was on sale in Express.  It is a little louder than he normally wears so I figured he could throw on a gray sweater to tone it down if he wants.  This is def an outfit you can cas-down (make more casual) or stiffen up for a casual Friday office ensemb (le).  No tie needed for either outfit.  How hot are those Cole Haan dress shoes... I die.  The watch is on SALE now too!  Loving an all black men's watch, it just looks powerful to me.

Side note: I'm ok with spending a little more $$ on my hubby, he keeps things forever and in great shape, unlike myself.   

~LC 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!