Tuesday, September 4, 2012

No letting go of the maxi!

No letting go of the maxi!



Halter dress / J.Crew knit cardigan / AllSaints slim fit t shirt / INC International Concepts closed toe shoes / Madewell ballet shoes / Dorothy Perkins shoulder handbag / ASOS oversized watch / Crystal jewelry / Metal jewelry / Wet Seal braided belt

Going through my closets (yes I said closets, plural) I tried to pick out some outfits that I can wear one last time before putting away until next summer.  I picked my black maxi dress to wear this week.  I don't have many meetings and it will be more laid back then normal since Monday was Labor Day.  After styling it this way above, it made me realize that I can even get a few more wears by pairing it with fall items as we move into Fall.  More ways to style this Maxi coming soon! 

How would you rock your maxi into Fall??

~LC
   

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these flats! Can you suggest some places that I can get these for a lower price tag. I need these for the fall! CH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got it.... look out for a post on that this week! ~LC

      Delete
  2. Love how you suggest putting the top over the maxi! I will definitely give it a try this fall! :)

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from you!