Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Blues.....

I needed one more day of the weekend today..... my morning started off getting up late, AND I needed to wash my hair this a.m. which meant I should have been up earlier than normal...... didn't happen.  I was too busy this weekend to watch my dvr'd shows, which now means, I have to "not feel good" one night this week so I can't go to CrossFit, and catch up on them :/ tehehe.
So, Saturday I had my 2nd dress fitting........... the dress still FIT!!!!!!!!!! whoohooooo I was nervous!  But now, I have 3 months to lose some weight so that the dress fits more comfortable.  My custom veil ended up not being the correct length, so they are fixing it.  I didn't get to take it home, so I have to reschedule my hair trial appt now.  Ugghhh.... I'll be happy when this wedding stress is over, I just want to be married and go on our honeymoon~! (where you ask.... that's for another post at another time). 

Saturday night was my bff's surprise 30th birthday game night!!!!!!  It was so much fun! At about 1:30am, we were egging the girls on to try a modified version of the Burpees WOD from the CrossFit Open  So the Birthday girl had to do 30 burpees in 3 minutes.  She did really well and did them in 2min 17 seconds, despite being a drunky.  I was proud!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!