Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hot dresses under $150

With Spring coming, I thought it would be a good idea to start looking into purchasing some cute dresses, for work and for play!  With the wedding festivities coming up, I need to make sure my closet is up to par!

Super Cute spring Dress at Nordstroms- $118

love the pastel blue, pair this with a cork wedges, delicate jewelry and you're set. $148

I would rock this right now, with black tights and booties. $98

some statement jewelry and bold shoes, perfect for a night out! $98

shout out to color-blocking, paired with a gold chain link necklace, HOT! $128


 I noticed I'm dressing more conservative these days, hitting the big 3-0 puts things into perspective that there will never be a time or place where I can wear what I wore in college and get away with it.  Example: 
no thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!