Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Product Review

Just wanted to pass along a few must have's that I tried and loved and continue to use! 
 
Suave Dry Shampoo- I'm a dirty blonde and works great!  Not sure how it works on dark hair though.  You'll have to try it and see!  and love the price too!  Cheapest dry shampoo I've found so far! $4



Benefit- They're Real Mascara - Awesome mascara, I use a ton of coats, but that's just me and I would with any mascara.  Makes my lashes thicker and look fuller.  I have light brown lashes, and I use the black mascara, and looks great! on the pricier side, but well worth it. $22





Target Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes- I've used these for about 3 years now!  1 pack usually lasts me just under a month.  They work great, get all of my make up off, even eye makeup and don't leave any yucky residue.  I usually rinse my face with water after, just because I have OCD.  Price is right too! $4


 
Redken Guts 10- this is a volumizing spray foam.  It works wonders!  I spray this in my roots, I part my hair in 4 pieces at the crown and spray.  No need to do the underneath nape of the neck.  I blow dry my hair upside down and then flip back over and I have instant volume! If you know me, you know I have pin straight hair!  I've used every volumizer/root lifter out there and this one seems to be the only one that truly works! Price is decent, usually about $15 depending where you get it.

Let me know if you try any of these and how they work for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!