Thursday, March 1, 2012

Honeymoon Shower.........

Sooo, I'm flipping through blogs and I come to this one, Carolina Charm  Her bridesmaids surprised her with a Honeymoon shower.  How cool is that!?!?!  It's an intimate and fun excuse reason to have a party.  The girls gave the bride any and all things that can be used on her honeymoon.  I think that is so sweet!!  (hint, hint to my bridesmaids) LOL! j/k

PS- we just hit our 3 month mark this past Monday!!!!  We'll be Mr. and Mrs. in less than 3 months!!

More Inspiration for your viewing pleasure.....







Did I mention our theme I'm going for is Rustic Chic.......... (more like Rustic Fashionable, because we will all be looking SLAMMIN!!)  But, that's for another post as well!

Happy MARCH!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!