Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ideeli this is ideal!

Just wanted to keep all the fashionista's in the loop!  Ideeli is a sample sale online website that you get great prices on clothes, accessories for men, women and kids, and even travel packages.  I've been a member for a few years now and have bought clothes and jewelry with great experiences.  You need to be invited to sign up, so just wanted to put it out there, in case anyone wanted to sign up!  You can subscribe to emails for the new deals and they let you know when they will be open to purchase.

Head over if you want to check it out!  Invitation! 

This is similar to Rue La La, but in my opinion, Ideeli isn't as outrageously priced as Rue La La.

So far: I've bought maxi dresses, necklaces, shoes, sandals, bathing suits and beach coverups.
I bought this dress for my friends wedding from Ideeli and received a lot of compliments on it.  I think it was $80


This necklace I just wore for my 30th Surprise Bday, loved it! I think it was $25


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!