Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rustic Chic Invitation Peek

HA, I just rhymed!
Anyway..... thought I'd give you a peek at my awesome invitations done by Custom Designs by Kell.  I gave her full design flexibility, but pretty much knew what I wanted as far as color, pocket folds, rustic feel, and a couple additions out of the norm.  She was such a great vendor to work with, answered all my questions quickly, even the dumb ones (I had no idea what I was doing regarding wedding invites and etiquette, etc.).  I asked her what was the norm... and then tweaked it to make it unique.  The high quality of materials and the perfection of each individual invitation led to MANY compliments within the 1st week of sending them out!  I HIGHLY recommend using Custom Designs by Kell.  I plan on keeping her on file for future use again and again!  Thanks again Nickell, you ROCK! 

How awesome are these!?!?



To see more of her work you can visit her Facebook Page or her Blog!  Tell her I sent you!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you!