Tuesday, March 27, 2012

OOTD- Pink chic

I wore this outfit to work a few days ago.  I'm in the corporate world, so I can't really get away with neon anything and can't really shop because we're paying for our wedding ourselves.  So, I try to be fashionable with what I have, so you will see some throwbacks of things I bought when I first got out of college and became a working girl. 

 
Pink shirt: The Limited from 2005
White blouse: H&M from about 2007
Pants- Express from 2010
Belt: NY & Company- recent YAY! 
Shoes: Impo from DSW from 2009
Jewelry: faux pearls from the year of the flood, Watch: Bulova, Diamond earrings

and just 'cause he's cute! 
(taken on the beach out West, WA state)


2 comments:

  1. Lori - you look beautiful in pink! I love the dark pink belt to tie the look together...
    And your little puppy is so cute :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from you!