Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Statement Necklace Wishlist!

I love me some statement necklaces, I have a ton.  But, what's wrong with wanting a few more!!! 

Here are a few I found that I would love to get my hands on!






for $38 this necklace is a steal. Love the neon orange, perfect to pair with a chambray shirt and pencil skirt, or t-shirt and jeans! Also comes in pastel green











For $34.50 this necklace is similar to the ones from Stella & Dot, which I love! Kinda blurry, sorry.








$45 this necklace is hot, hot, HOT! Would totally wear this with an LBD!











Love this one from Mae Badiyan!!! Thinking about buying it to wear with my color blocked shower dress!  $50







Do you have any on your wishlist!?!?! If so, do tell!

1 comment:

  1. loving this round up of necklaces! and so honored to be featured! thank you Lori!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from you!